Friday, July 21, 2017

This Celeb Couple Spoke Movingly About Their Twins' Autism - BuzzFeed News


BuzzFeed News

This Celeb Couple Spoke Movingly About Their Twins' Autism
BuzzFeed News
We'd been to see a paediatrician, and at the end she said quite casually: "I'm absolutely certain both the children have autism." I was so angry with her. How dare she say that about my children having only seen them for a few hours? I was totally stunned.
Paddy McGuinness and wife Christine open up on their four-year ...The Sun
Paddy McGuinness' wife reveals initial fury at twins' autism ... - MetroMetro
'I never really found my purpose in life until I had them': Paddy McGuinness' wife Christine speaks about twins ...Daily Mail
Independent.ie -Express.co.uk -Mirror.co.uk
all 21 news articles »

No comments:

Post a Comment